Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Milton High & GNFCC Job Shadowing at Harry Norman Realtors

Last Friday, February 7th, I was pleased to participate in Milton High School’s job shadowing program in cooperation with the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce.   Two Milton High seniors, Megan Ragghianti and  Hannah Guzman, met me at the Harry Norman Realtors North Fulton Office in Alpharetta.   Megan and Hannah quickly learned that a realtor has to be flexible; my original plan for  the day changed soon after they arrived.   Originally, we were going to meet and tour the office then  preview homes in the Alpharetta, Milton, and Lake Lanier areas; but my client needed to revisit a house in the Doublegate Subdivision in Johns Creek to decide whether to put in an offer on it.  

After meeting at the office, Hannah, Megan, and I went and put a sign back up on 6.5 acres in Dawsonville.   We didn’t get to check on the Chestatee Shores property  because we needed to get to Johns Creek during my client’s lunch hour.   We showed the house which had a glorious kitchen, but my clients were not sure about it.  My clients timed the drive to GA-400 and decided it was too long of a trip.  We went to lunch at Jason’s Deli near our office then went back to meet the Harry Norman Realtors staff (Marketing, Listings, Closing, Reception and Realtors).   
Megan Ragghianti, Pam Santoro, & Hannah Guzman
at Harry Norman Realtors - North Fulton Office
Alpharetta, Georgia


Throughout the day, Hannah and Megan asked insightful questions.  All in all, they got a glimpse of life as a Realtor and I learned more about the prom, high school classes, and trips to colleges.   

No comments:

Post a Comment